About CS Healthcare
Use this page to find out more about our policies, how to make a claim and read our useful member factsheets
- Your Choice Policy Document 2018
- Your Choice Policy Document 2017
- HealthBridge Policy Document 2018
- HealthBridge Policy Document 2017
- Standard & Premium Policy Document
- Directory of Hospitals Your Choice
- Directory of Hospitals Standard & Premium
How To Guides
- How To Claim: HealthBridge members
- How to Claim: Your Choice. CPME or FMU members for symptoms that first occur AFTER the first 12 months of membership.
- How To Claim: Your Choice. MOR, CM or FMU members for symptoms that first occur WITHIN the first 12 months of membership.
- How to Claim: Standard and Premium members
- Your Choice Full Medical Underwriting (FMU) and Moratorium (MOR)
- Your Choice Switch, Continued Personal Medical Exclusions (CPME) and Continued Moratorium (CM)
CS Healthcare provides specialist health insurance policies to civil and public servants as well as their dependants. For over 85 years, we've been dedicated to protecting the health of our members and during that time we've built up partnerships with more than 300 hospitals, ensuring our members have access to the best care and treatment.
Proud to be Mutual
We think our Mutual status makes us a little different from many other insurers. We're not answerable to shareholders which means our members remain at the heart of everything we do. As a result, our members continually benefit from the highest standards of service.
CS Healthcare News
Keep up-to-date with all the latest healthcare news and updates from CS Healthcare. We know that looking after your health should be a number one priority, which is why we aim to keep you informed of any breakthroughs in medical care as well as the latest health and wellbeing tips.
Confused? Take a look at our Jargon Buster
Our Jargon Buster is designed to simplify any complicated terms that you may not be familiar with. Make sure you refer back to it any time you're feeling unsure about a word or meaning as you're browsing the site.