About CS Healthcare
Use this page to find out more about our policies, how to make a claim and read our useful member factsheets
- Your Choice Policy Document 2020
- Your Choice Policy Document 2019
- HealthBridge Policy Document 2020
- HealthBridge Policy Document 2019
- Standard & Premium Policy Document
- Directory of Hospitals Your Choice
- Directory of Hospitals Standard & Premium
How To Guides
- How To Claim: HealthBridge members
- How to Claim: Your Choice. CPME or FMU members for symptoms that first occur AFTER the first 12 months of membership.
- How To Claim: Your Choice. MOR, CM or FMU members for symptoms that first occur WITHIN the first 12 months of membership.
- How to Claim: Standard and Premium members
- Your Choice Full Medical Underwriting (FMU) and Moratorium (MOR)
- Your Choice Switch, Continued Personal Medical Exclusions (CPME) and Continued Moratorium (CM)
GP24 Advice Line
At CS Healthcare, we are always looking at ways to improve the products and services we offer to our members. We understand that accessing GP services quickly and at a time convenient for you can be challenging. This is why we are pleased to announce we are improving the advice line service that is available to all our members.
CS Healthcare is pleased to announce an exciting change to its eligibility criteria.
Historically, all new members were considered eligible to join CS Healthcare based on their chosen profession. You had to work in the public sector or be a civil servant to become a member. As of August 2019, this eligibility criteria no longer applies. Now everyone can experience award-winning customer service.
CS Healthcare has been providing private healthcare for 90 years and during that time, we’ve discovered there are some medical phrases and terms that cause confusion. Our Jargon Buster is designed to simplify any complicated terms that you may not be familiar with. Make sure you refer back to it any time you're feeling unsure about a word or meaning as you are browsing the site.
Confused? Take a look at our Jargon Buster
Our Jargon Buster is designed to simplify any complicated terms that you may not be familiar with. Make sure you refer back to it any time you're feeling unsure about a word or meaning as you're browsing the site.